To play the Scattergories game, pick a list from the category cards and roll the 20-sided letter die to determine which letter each answer will begin with. For example, if the die turns up the letter S, players start the timer and as quickly as possible, write down the answers to things listed on the card such as "things you plug in", "items in vending machine," or "song titles" -- each beginning with the letter S. When time is up, players compare answers and each unique answer earns a point. The player with the highest score at the end of each round is the winner!
- Fast-thinking categories game
- Be different to win points
- More than 3,500 category combinations
- Play up to 6 players or teams
- Includes 6 folders, answer pad, 20-sided die, 48 category cards, timer, and instructions