The LEGO® Classic Creative Transparent Bricks (11013) building set features a dazzling array of transparent LEGO pieces in all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes, plus an exciting selection of classic LEGO bricks, pieces, eyes and wheels. Everything kids need for endless hours of creative play.
A perfect playset for little builders aged 4 and up
This high-quality playset comes with 8 inspiring building ideas. There’s a toy bird, lion, turtle, robot, unicorn, pink bird, wizard with a potions desk and a fish with a coral setting. And because every model comes with a simple building guide and digital building instructions, even first-time builders get to experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
Helps kids develop key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets inspire boys and girls to imagine and create. Children can join with friends and family, developing creative and physical skills as they build and play. Learning has never been so much fun!
- Building and playing with the 8 toys included with this playset is just the beginning. There’s a whole universe of creative fun for kids to explore.
- Makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for new LEGO® builders, as well as boys and girls who wish to add a sparkle to their LEGO brick collection.
- Kids can get creative with 500 LEGO® bricks, including a wide selection of transparent pieces. This playset also combines with other original LEGO sets for even more build and play fun.
- Inside the box you’ll discover separate brick bags, each containing the LEGO® pieces required to complete 2 builds. Simply make your choice, open the brick bag and let the fun begin!
- Comes with printed building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, with zoom, rotate and visualization tools to bring the construction process to life
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced under stringent quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO® playsets are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet strict safety standards.